How to get targeted traffic using Digg
Digg is one of the most popular bookmarking sites in the world. You can generate a lot of traffic from here. Here everybody can share their posts. Moreover it has voting system too. The visitors can digg up and down to any stories. This is nothing but a nice way of voting. Some others sites have also followed the way of digg and introduced voting system. You can get targeted traffic to your site from digg. Now we are going to share how you can get targeted traffic to your site from digg.
- You can get traffic by researching keyword. This is very simple. All you need to find out two long keywords. These keywords must have high value in search engines.
- In the next step you need to go to digg and submit a post. Here you’ll use a keyword in the title and other into the description.
- Your work has been done properly. Now all you need to wait to see the charisma of digg.
You can search to search engines after an hour using your keyword. We hope you’ll see your site in first page the.
How to get targeted traffic using Twitter
You can get a large number of targeted traffic using twitter. This is an easy task to do. Just follow the below mentioned ways to get targeted traffic from twitter.
- First of all you need to make an interesting profile. Your profile and username are very important. Make an interesting username. Moreover write your bio with some important and funny words. Don’t make it too long.
- Username plays a vital role to get traffic. If you want to get traffic for SEO, you can use usernames like SEOguru, SEOboss and so on.
- You must add your site URL to your twitter profile. It is very important to get traffic.
- Send the link of your twitter page to your friends, relatives and others.
- Search others people who have similar interest like you.
- Use twitterfeed to get targeted traffic to your site. It is very effective way.
All you need to tweet regularly to get more traffic. So wish you all the best.